SAP PP Functional Consultant 04 Jan 2016
Airoli, Navi Mumbai
As per industry standard
- Facilitate the support of SAP PP, QM and additional sub module implementation.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate to collect business requirements , identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
- Map business requirements, processes .Design, customize, configure and test with cross functional modules.
- Prepare Functional specification, test cases and document the results.
- Provide support on both new implementations and existing Processes.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide training and user support as required.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Enterprise Structure: Definition and Assignment of Organizational Units as Company Code, Purchase Organization, Plant and Storage Location.
- Master Data: Material Master, Bill of Material (BOM), Work Centre and Routing.
- Shop Floor Control: Planned Order, Production Order, Release order, Goods Issue
- Order confirmation, Goods receipt, closing of order, Reversal/Cancellation of order.
- Inventory Management: Movement Types, Stock Types, Basic of Goods.
- Receipt/Goods Return, Batch Management, Serial Number Profile.
- Configuration in SAP PP: Define MRP Controller, Margin Keys, Control keys, Order types & Dependent Parameters, Scheduling parameters, Confirmation parameters, MRP, PRs.
- Mass uploading tolls like LSMW, BDC.
- Period end closing activities
- Knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules (PP-VC, MM and QM experience is an asset).
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Experience in a manufacturing Company is desirable.
- Ability to understand business processes from a user perspective and effectively interacting with team members.
Bharat Bijlee by the Numbers