SAP FICO Functional Consultant 04 Jan 2016
Airoli, Navi Mumbai
As per industry standard
Any Graduate / Diploma
- Facilitate support SAP Financial Accounting (along with Asset Accounting), Controlling and additional sub module implementation.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document user requirements.
- Map business requirements, processes. Design, customize, configure and test with cross functional modules.
- Prepare Functional Specification, test cases and document the results.
- Provide support for both new implementations and existing FICO processes.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide training and user support as and when required.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects in FICO module.
- General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Cash Management,
- Bank Accounting configuration, foreign currency
- Indirect Taxation (with specific knowledge on GST)
- Credit Management
- Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders Accounting and Profit Centers Accounting
- Reporting tools
- Mass uploading tools like LSMW and BDC
- Period End Closing Activities
- Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, SD, PP and PS and HR.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Understanding of accounting business processes in a Manufacturing Company is desirable.
- Ability to understand business processes from a business user perspective and effectively interacting with team members
Bharat Bijlee by the Numbers